cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
impastatolinda
Community Member

written corrections view for students

Jump to solution

I posted a written assignment for my class which I asked them to write online.  I corrected it and at least on my computer I can see the corrections but how do the students get to see their corrections?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @impastatolinda  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm a little unclear as to what you mean by "get to see their corrections".  You indicated that you posted an assignment in your course.  I'm assuming that you went to your "Assignments" screen to create this assignment, correct?  Then, you said you made some edits to that assignment in the directions.  If you clicked "Save" after making those edits, everyone in your course should be able to see those corrections you made.  If you are asking how students get to see their corrections after submitting the assignment to you, they should be able to see their submissions via the "Grades" page and then clicking on the name of the assignment.  I hope I've helped to answer your question, but I'm not quite 100% sure...so if you could provide some more detail, that would be helpful.  Thanks Linda.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @impastatolinda  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm a little unclear as to what you mean by "get to see their corrections".  You indicated that you posted an assignment in your course.  I'm assuming that you went to your "Assignments" screen to create this assignment, correct?  Then, you said you made some edits to that assignment in the directions.  If you clicked "Save" after making those edits, everyone in your course should be able to see those corrections you made.  If you are asking how students get to see their corrections after submitting the assignment to you, they should be able to see their submissions via the "Grades" page and then clicking on the name of the assignment.  I hope I've helped to answer your question, but I'm not quite 100% sure...so if you could provide some more detail, that would be helpful.  Thanks Linda.

View solution in original post