cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
e_mcnama
Community Member

wrong copy

Jump to solution

I imported the wrong course, what can I do to delete and start over?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Deactivated user​, thankfully Canvas has an amazing feature called "Reset Course Content" that allows you to wipe your course clean and start from scratch! Here's a link to the guide that shows how to do this - How do I reset course content?

Let me know if this helps answer your question!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Deactivated user​, thankfully Canvas has an amazing feature called "Reset Course Content" that allows you to wipe your course clean and start from scratch! Here's a link to the guide that shows how to do this - How do I reset course content?

Let me know if this helps answer your question!

View solution in original post

e_mcnama
Community Member

Wow, thank you so much, I will try this out tomorrow.

benzle_2
Community Participant

Kona Jones, this is not true (anymore) there is no "reset course" button anymore. So, how can we reset a course's content now? Thank you. Untitled.png

@benzle_2 , I see you have posted this same question elsewhere, so I would refer you to How to reset course content (on-line guide is wrong?) (N.b. The online guide is correct.)

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@benzle_2 ​, per Stefanie's response on your other post, if you can't see this button/tool, then it's probably because the Canvas admin at your Institution has it hidden. You would want to file a Help Ticket with your Institution to see if they can reset your course content for you (or enable that button!).