Homeroom/Dashboard View Missing for Teachers

Jump to solution

Hey everyone - anyone else seeing that, with C4E enabled in the subaccount where courses live and teachers are enrolled and see the C4E course interface and such, the teacher Dashboard view cannot be switched to the Elementary/Homeroom view? We have put in a ticket with Canvas support about this but haven't heard anything yet. Any ideas @jsailor or @pcraig ? 

Here is what a teacher sees, who is enrolled in an elementary subaccount with the C4E feature turned on and she is enrolled in subject specific and a homeroom course with C4E: 

TaylorP act as user Homeroom.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi, @JeffLuttrell,

I was able to track down the support case and grab the information for the user that was listed as an example and worked with one of our engineers to dig into this issue. It seems it may have been a caching issue of some sort. We're going to do some additional digging to really pinpoint the root cause so that we can make any adjustments needed to ensure this does not happen again. I'm sorry you were the lucky ones to run into this; we've not heard it from any others. 

Your teachers should now be good to go, but please let us know right away if you run into any additional issues. I'll also close out the support case.

View solution in original post