Canvas Content Creation with Corris

Community Advocate
Community Advocate
2 2 124

Description

Do you have questions about building courses and creating content in Canvas?  Stop by my office hours and ask your questions. I will do my best to answer your questions.  Anyone welcome whether beginner or advanced!

Agenda

You set the agenda by the questions you ask.  Stop in for a few minutes or stay the entire time and listen to other questions too.

Extras

Using the Zoom link will prompt you to download Zoom for your computer or mobile device.  Zoom will be needed to join this meeting.

https://lakotaonline.zoom.us/j/91305512003?pwd=RGdTc2VzNmFENEhZUmVGaDhJZVlLZz09

2 Comments
Community Member

Hi, Ryan.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to commit to virtual office hours to help fellow members of the Canvas Community, especially during these difficult times. Please check your direct messages for a small token of our appreciation. :0)

Thanks again for all that you do and keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

Canvas Community Team

Community Team
Community Team

We're so grateful to ryan.corris@lakotaonline.com Thank You  for generously contributing his time to help Canvas users create beautiful and engaging content. Ryan has received 50 points for setting up and offering this great session!

For more on how YOU can host a CanvasLIVE event, check out How do I set up a CanvasLIVE event?