Canvas Klatch (October 17)

Community Member
0 3 240

Description

The Canvas Klatch is an online office hour for two courses Introduction to Teaching with Canvas by @ONE and the CRC Online Teaching Institute.

Agenda

This is an office hour, so whoever attends directs the conversation. For the intro to Canvas class it takes place during the first week of a 4-week course. The title for this week's module is "How Canvas Works." For the institute it takes place during the first week of a 10-week course. The title for this week's module is "Welcome to the CRC Online Teaching Institute."

Additional Resources

EVENT TIP
Always RSVP to an event (whether it's yes/no/maybe). It's a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic or with this host. (NOTE: You must activate your community account before RSVPing to any CanvasLIVE event.)
Tags (2)
3 Comments
Adventurer

Hi all! 

This is a reminder that Canvas Klatch (October 17) will start just about one hour from now (at 3:00PM MDT).

Adventurer

Special recognition goes out to professorbeyrer@gmail.com Thank You for leading this event. He has received 50 points for setting up and facilitating this great session!

For more on how YOU can host a CanvasLIVE event, check out How do I set up a CanvasLIVE event?

Community Member

I had a visitor from one of my classes today and we had a nice discussion on how to connect with students in an online mode:

Canvas Klatch Recording for Oct. 17 

About the Author
I have been teaching in a technology-mediated environment since the days of HyperCard and teach classes in history, online student success, and how to be a health care IT trainer. Every day I learn more about Canvas.