Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canvas Mobile Apps | Q&A

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach
0 5 699

Description

Mobile learning is more important than ever! In this session, stop by to hear some best practices, pick up some new design tips, ask questions, or to collaborate. There is so much value within the Canvas Student, Canvas Teacher, and Canvas Parent app. We'll do our best to answer your questions and to provide some clarity of some of the most used (and loved) features.

Additional Resources

5 Comments
biray
Community Champion

Hi Kristin and Ryan,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to commit to virtual office hours to help fellow members of the Canvas Community, especially during these difficult times. Please check your direct messages for a small token of our appreciation. :0)

Thanks again for all that you do and keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

Canvas Community Team

ilovell
Community Contributor

Thank you for taking the time today for this session! I came expecting an overview and came away with that and then some. Thanks!

jgee1
Community Member

Hi Biray! Was the Q&A recorded and how soon could I access it? 

ilovell
Community Contributor

I don't think anything was recorded but they are hosting another one in June Canvas Mobile Apps | Q&A

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

A great big round of applause goes out to  @klundstrum  Thank You  and  @rseilham  Thank You both for offering this event. Kristin and Ryan have each received 50 points for setting up and facilitating this great opportunity!

For more on how YOU can host a CanvasLIVE event, check out How do I set up a CanvasLIVE event?