Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Webinar: Inkerz - the exciting new technology that turns any pen (or pencil) into a smart pen - using any paper!

partners
Instructure
Instructure
2 6 1,150
This session is part of the Canvas Partner Days, a recurring event (every other month) to highlight our awesome Canvas Partners (plus cool contests and swag giveaways)! 

Description

Please join us to understand how this exciting new technology integrated into Canvas will benefit Teachers and Students.

Please join us to see how turning "any pen to a smart pen" can assist you on this journey and much more!

Registration

Webinar Registration - Zoom 

Partner Profile

The features discussed in this session may require additional paid services of a 3rd party provider. Please check out Inkerz | Instructure Partner Directory   for more information.

EVENT TIP
Always RSVP to an event (whether it's yes/no/maybe). It's a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic or with this host. (NOTE: You must activate your community account before RSVPing to any CanvasLIVE event.)
6 Comments
mirandameyerson

We are looking forward to meeting you all at our webinar on July 12th!

We love feedback, so please tell us what you think and how you might use this in your classrooms. It's your opinions that matter most Smiley Happy 

Miranda 

maryjomarker

I missed the Webinar is there a link to a recording of the webinar?

mirandameyerson

Hi Mary Jo,

Thank you for your interest! We will have the recording up on Monday. I'll

send it to you as soon as it's ready.

Miranda

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 3:44 PM, maryjomarker@rowlandhall.org <

penny_christens
Community Participant

Miranda,
Are you posting the recording here? I'd love to see it as well!

GideonWilliams
Community Champion

Have signed up for the integration but would be very interested to see the video please. 

nikki1

Is it possible to get a copy of this video please?