Portfolium Network - Reinventing ePortfolios

Instructure
Instructure
1 8 1,017

Learn more about the newest member of the Instructure family - Portfolium.  This CanvasLIVE session focuses specifically on Portfolium Folios and how you can seamlessly integrate this new tool into Canvas.  Additionally, we will highlight a brand new, FREE Canvas Training course designed to help you and other members of your institution build an amazing Folio.

Session Recording and Materials:  Video Link : 4781 

EVENT TIP
Always RSVP to an event (whether it's yes/no/maybe). It's a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic or with this host. (NOTE: You must activate your community account before RSVPing to any CanvasLIVE event.)
8 Comments
Community Team
Community Team

Hello all,

Just a quick reminder that Portfolium Network - Reinventing ePortfolios‌ is about to begin!

Surveyor

Hi, at 1:00 central time, yes?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Community Member

No they had it at 12:00?

Instructure
Instructure

HI marianamueller@gisd.org‌ this session was at 11am MDT.  We will post a link to view the recording shortly if you were unable to attend.  

Thanks,

Alicia

Community Member

Please send the link for all that missed the event.

Thanks,

Erica

Community Member

Session was amazing - thank you!!

Community Member

Hi Alicia,

I feel silly asking this, but can you please direct me to the link of the recording?  I'm unable to locate it.

Thanks,

G

Instructure
Instructure

gpiazza@esc11.netsterlinge1@lasalle.edumarianamueller@gisd.org‌ you can view the video and presentation slides here.

Thanks!

About the Author
I seemed to take the long, winding path to the education world. Initially, I started with Healthcare Administration and decided I was not satisfied. The business world did not fulfill my inquisitive nature and challenge me professionally. I then went back to school majoring in Middle Grades Science Education. From the moment I started my journey in the education world, I knew that I had found my passion. I spent thirteen wonderful years as a middle grades math and science teacher. All of those years serving in Title I schools. I loved the constant learning and heart of the craft. I grew into team lead, grade level head and eventually Academic Coach. During my time in the classroom, my district adopted Canvas. I immediately saw the potential and dove right into all that Canvas had to offer. I helped train others and give ideas for classroom use. This inspired me to learn more on how to effectively incorporate technology into the classroom to have the most impact on student learning. I went on to earn a Master's degree in Educational Technology. Each day there is something new. A new tool, application or learning theory to keep me hopping and I love it!