Customize Email Headers and Footers

Jump to solution
kathy_harris
Community Contributor

I am trying to customize the header and the footer of the emails for my Catalog. I am semi-familiar with HTML, and I have read the documentation in the Canvas Catalog Guides. But, I still don't quite understand how to add the HTML for the customization. Does anyone know the HTML coding I need for the header?

I believe I have the footer information. The guide gives a link to https://s3.amazonaws.com/tr-learncanvas/code/catalog/cat_email_footer.html and I have copied that info into my catalog, but the link that the guide provides for the header just gives me an image, not the coding. Can someone help?

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution
erinhmcmillan
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi, Kathy,

I apologize that no one has responded to your question. Sorry about the link error with the header! I have added a note to the lesson How do I add a logo, CSS, JavaScript, or HTML file to customize a catalog? that the HTML files have to be downloaded to your computer to view the code; if you open the header code in your browser, the browser renders the image instead of displaying the code.

If you ever have questions about something in the guide, feel free to leave a comment and we'll get right back with you!

Thanks,

Erin

View solution in original post