cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

"Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon."

Has anyone had any success removing this message from the Catalog course listing?  I've been told it's possible with CSS, but I don't see how.  

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Jordan 

8 Replies
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Unfortunately, no but we use CSS to send messages about who can register in those courses in that area.

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the response!  How exactly do you do that?  Does it send a message to the user, display on the screen?  Would you be willing to share a screenshot of what this looks like? 

Thanks!

Jordan

Community Member

We do not use this code in practice, but I think the following code should do it. The "productenrollment__notice" class may be used for other displayed items, though, and this code would hide them, too. The class is not used for the "You are already enrolled" message or the regular "Enroll" button. Couldn't think of other messages that might use it.

.ProductEnrollment__Notice {
display: none;
}

It would display on the screen:309153_pastedImage_1.png

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for the response!  Where would I enter the code on the listing page?  Do I add it on the HTML in the rich text editor?  

Thanks!

Jordan

Jessica,

Where do you enter the CSS code for your qualifier message?  Is it on the listing itself somewhere (kind of same question I had for Leigh)?

Thanks!

Jordan 

We enter the code in Javascript as an overlay for the course card and do the same for the registration CAS authentication.

This worked like a dream, Leigh!  Thank you!

Jordan