cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
franke
Community Contributor

Batch delete inbox messages?

Jump to solution

Does anyone know how to delete your inbox messages in the new Community interface?  I've marked "all as read" and this has taken away the notification, but now I'd like to delete them from the Inbox index page, without needing to go into each one to delete.  Is this possible?

Tags (2)
12 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @franke  and everyone else that has been responding...

Since this topic originally asked about functionality within the Canvas Community (Jive) website and not about Canvas (two separate systems), I am going to move this question over to the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/community here in the Community.  If you are not yet following this group, please use the link that I have provided, and then click on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of the screen.  You may also need to click on the "Actions" menu and then choose "Join group".  Thanks all.

@peter_buchwald ‌, please know that I removed your original screenshot and replaced it with one that has all of the names blacked out.

lwalker5
Community Participant

For some reason, I cannot get your batch delete method to work for me.  Could you please explain your steps in more detail?  Thank you!

Lori