Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
franke
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Can't click to view rewards from profile

Jump to solution

I've been enjoying the new rewards system, however I've found a little glitch that you might not be aware of.  If I go to my profile, then click "Rewards" from there, I get the following "Not Found" error message:

226111_2017-04-04_1518.png

I can only successfully go to view my rewards from the recent notifications screen where I can click on a recent badge earned or view all my rewards.

Is this a bug that needs to be fixed?

Thank you!

-Emily

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@franke ‌, yes, it is a bug, it's affecting users sporadically, and our third-party software provider has been investigating it. Thanks for posting.

Also, because your question is about the Community and how it operates, and not about Canvas per se, I'm going to move this to the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/community?sr=search&searchId=05212af7-1c5a-482d-8967-b14e0cca...‌, where we discuss all-things-Community. If you'd like to help us make the Community better, feel free to request membership in that group.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@franke ‌, yes, it is a bug, it's affecting users sporadically, and our third-party software provider has been investigating it. Thanks for posting.

Also, because your question is about the Community and how it operates, and not about Canvas per se, I'm going to move this to the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/community?sr=search&searchId=05212af7-1c5a-482d-8967-b14e0cca...‌, where we discuss all-things-Community. If you'd like to help us make the Community better, feel free to request membership in that group.

View solution in original post

franke
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks stefaniesanders‌ I'm already a member of the Community Group.  Should have posted there...sorry!

No worries,  @franke ‌!

biray
Community Champion

This issue has been resolved. You should be able to click on "rewards" link from your profile's navigation bar and view all user badges, quests, missions and leaderboards! Smiley Happy

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Thanks for the update  @biray ‌! So glad this is working now!