cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beth_Young
Community Member

Can we unvote?

Jump to solution

Is there a way to unvote an idea? As in . . . we see an idea, we click up or down to vote, then after reading more comments wish we had just not voted at all? It is easy to change a vote from up to down to back again, but I can't figure out if there is a way to remove a vote altogether.

I don't have any particular vote I need to undo. I'm just wondering.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
biray
Community Member

Great question  @Beth_Young ​. Unfortunately, no. Since this is a functionality innate to JIVE, we've searched their community and found a feature idea: Ability to "unvote" on an idea | Jive Community . I have voted this up on your behalf and have encouraged my colleagues to vote on this, as well.  @Renee_Carney ​,  @scottdennis ​, Deactivated user​. Hopefully it will gain momentum. Smiley Happy

Anyway, there's not much we can do at this point. I'll go ahead an mark this question answered. And if we hear of any updates or changes to this feature, we'll be sure to let you know.

Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@Beth_Young ​, I played around with it a bit and I don't believe there is a way to un-vote. Because of the nature of this question relates to the community and not Canvas, I'm going to move you question over to the Meta Community​ to see if anyone can help over there!

biray
Community Member

Great question  @Beth_Young ​. Unfortunately, no. Since this is a functionality innate to JIVE, we've searched their community and found a feature idea: Ability to "unvote" on an idea | Jive Community . I have voted this up on your behalf and have encouraged my colleagues to vote on this, as well.  @Renee_Carney ​,  @scottdennis ​, Deactivated user​. Hopefully it will gain momentum. Smiley Happy

Anyway, there's not much we can do at this point. I'll go ahead an mark this question answered. And if we hear of any updates or changes to this feature, we'll be sure to let you know.

Smiley Happy

View solution in original post