cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snugent
Lamplighter II

Canvas Guide titled - File preview rendering in Canvas

Jump to solution

@scottdennis ​, Deactivated user​ will this guide be added?  I was linking to it in the  Instructor tutorials I maintain. I found it be helpful for instructors on how the document preview works. I noticed there is a great guide for crocodocs, How do I use Crocodoc in Canvas assignments?. <Love it!  I am wondering if the information from the this old guide could be included as well.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi snugent​,

The diagram has been added to What document types does Canvas convert using the document previewer?​ and a link has been added to the description of How do I use Crocodoc in Canvas assignments?​ that links to the What document types does Canvas convert using the document previewer? guide article.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. Thank you!

Alli

View solution in original post

4 Replies
afoote
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Susan,

Which part of the file preview information are you specifically referring to? Most of the information in the main post and throughout the comments have been dispersed throughout the Canvas Guides, although we are happy to review how all the document preview types associate with each other and make improvements.

Alli

Hi allifoote​, I reviewed the How do I use Crocodoc in Canvas assignments? covers most of what was in the old guide. I just liked the chart. People like visuals. Smiley Happy Thanks

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it Smiley Happy The Doc Team will work on incorporating the diagram in the Guides as well as make improvements to the other document preview articles. We'll let you know when everything is updated.

Thanks!

Alli

Hi snugent​,

The diagram has been added to What document types does Canvas convert using the document previewer?​ and a link has been added to the description of How do I use Crocodoc in Canvas assignments?​ that links to the What document types does Canvas convert using the document previewer? guide article.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. Thank you!

Alli

View solution in original post