Community Giving

Community Coach
Community Coach
11 8 315

The Canvas Community is made up of many, many talented and giving people. They have helped me to feel less overwhelmed, more equipped, and so well supported in my role as Blended Learning Leader for our whole state. 

They have helped to reassure me that I don't have to know everything about everything, that there are experts to call on day or night, and people to share ideas and stories with to help keep things real. 

When I first shyly put my foot in the door of the Canvas Community I was surprised at the warm welcome I received. Not only that but I got my first badge AND points. Wheee. Instant addiction.

One of the first people I met was stefaniesanders who was genuine with her welcome and generous with her encouragement. The first points I received were from her and it's only until now that I've realised that when she gives points away they come off her total! Bless her heart. I was wondering why she wasn't climbing up the Community Leaderboard. https://community.canvaslms.com/rewards/leaderboards  

So this is a huge thank you to Stefanie and all of the great people who contribute to the Canvas Community. For your warm welcomes, your ideas and stories, your great humour, your honesty, your collective wisdom, your kindness in sharing so much with us all. 

https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/pandas/overview 

285294_stef.png

8 Comments
Community Coach
Community Coach

We are happy to have you sharing and participating in the Community with us!! 🙂

Community Coach
Community Coach

kona@richland.eduour welcome was equally wonderful. Thank you for all you do to share wisdom and time. Nothing short of amazing!

Community Coach
Community Coach

Thank you and it really is fun and interesting to hangout in the Community. You meet all kinds of different people with cool new ideas and thoughts! I definitely learn something new everyday!

Community Member

stefaniesanders‌ is the one who "brought me out" into the Community: I was busily posting away every day in the University of Oklahoma group... having no idea that because it was a private group nobody could see my posts. And I would probably still be in there posting away today if Stefanie had not rescued me: THANK YOU, Stefanie!!!!!!! 🙂

Community Team
Community Team

laurakgibbs, you are so welcome. That was our lucky day.

Learner II

The same for me. And this made me realize I haven't given any points away yet! Come to think of it, I don't know how - yet.

Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi elizabeth.bowden@ocps.net think it's when you give a badge then an opportunity arises to give points there. 

Community Team
Community Team
About the Author
Always a learner. Love incorporating creativity and having fun with learning. Enjoy learning alongside the kids, and with my colleagues.
Labels