cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonesn16
Learner II

Fastest way to access Community Groups?

Jump to solution

What's the fastest way to access a group I've joined? Currently it looks like I have to go the top navigation, click Groups, click "View My Groups," and then choose the group I want to interact with. Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abunag
Surveyor

I haven't found a faster way.  You could set a series of bookmarks on your browser to each group's page.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
abunag
Surveyor

I haven't found a faster way.  You could set a series of bookmarks on your browser to each group's page.

View solution in original post

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

I have a few bookmarked, but I find myself using the standard search bar at the top of the screen to quickly get a direct link to locations as well.

laurakgibbs
Surveyor

I use bookmarks also; I've got a little folder on my browser bookmarks bar that contains all my Jive links. It's pretty handy! 🙂

jonesn16
Learner II

Thanks for the input. Bookmarks it is!

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@jonesn16 ‌, I've always clicked on the big JOIN GROUPS button on the Community home page and then on the big VIEW MY GROUPS button in the middle of that page to see my groups. Two clicks, not so bad. Smiley Happy

Also, since the Find Answers space is devoted to discussions and questions about the Canvas LMS, I'm going to move this question and answer thread to the Meta Community Group‌ group which is where we discuss all-things-Community. Please be sure to join that group (yes, another group to keep track of!) so you can participate in helping us maintain and improve the Canvas Community.