cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Following broken - doesn't show on profile

Jump to solution

I've followed loads of people today and they do not appear on my profile. Something must be broken...

I logged out and back in - no difference.

Can this be fixed?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

drimmer@bromsgrove-school.co.uk​, I seem to recall that the "Follow" badge was one of the few slightly quirky ones. In any event, whenever you think you should have been awarded a badge but don't yet see it on your profile, click on the Badge Fail button you'll find at the bottom of the What are the Canvas Community missions? document, then fill out and submit the form.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

When you click on your avatar icon at the top right corner of your screen and then your name, you should see a "Connections" circle below the photo(s) you've uploaded.  It displays "FOLLOWING" and "FOLLOWERS".  If you click on either, you'll see the appropriate list of people.  You can switch to the other option by clicking on the link on the left side of your screen.  Hope this helps.

Highlighted

I did that and it made no difference - I just got the compass badge (added 20 new follows 5mins ago) but I should have got progress in it earlier as I'd followed lots of people about an hour ago - but it only showed progress for the one follow that was listed Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl​. Weird...

Highlighted

drimmer@bromsgrove-school.co.uk​, I seem to recall that the "Follow" badge was one of the few slightly quirky ones. In any event, whenever you think you should have been awarded a badge but don't yet see it on your profile, click on the Badge Fail button you'll find at the bottom of the What are the Canvas Community missions? document, then fill out and submit the form.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank, stefaniesanders​, I appreciate the extra information. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'm not sure if it's delayed or not, but I just checked your profile and on the front end it shows you are following people and have some people following you. Smiley Happy