cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How to change my canvas community account's email address?

Jump to solution

Aloha Smiley Happy 

How to change my canvas community account's email address?

Thanks in advance

: DS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, dhydashboard‌, to request a change to your Canvas Community account, please send us an email at community@instructure.com, and a member of our team will sort it out. Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  and welcome to the Community.

Here is a link to the Community Guides. https://community.canvaslms.com/community/answers/guides/community-guide  Your user account and profile Guides are there. Perhaps they can help? 

Highlighted

Aloha Bobby:

Thank you for your reference to the 2 guides. Seems the guides are outdated. because I am not seeing the same account interface especially the email address field box in the 293195_Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 5.07.54 PM.png293196_Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 12.04.54 PM.pngcurrent profile is not editable. It is kinda like permanent. See screenshots of the guide versus my current profile.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello dhydashboard...

Since your question is about how to do stuff here in the Canvas Community website, I am going to move your question over to the Meta Community Group‌.  If you are not following that group, you can do so by clicking on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of that group page.  Also, there is a link for "Actions" near that button.  Go there, and then click on "Join group".  I'll also ping a couple of the Community Managers here in the Community in hopes they will be able to help answer this question for you.

Highlighted

Sorry, thought it would be straight forward. Rats.

Aloha to you too.

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, dhydashboard‌, to request a change to your Canvas Community account, please send us an email at community@instructure.com, and a member of our team will sort it out. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Saved the day stefaniesanders. I did not realise that it needed special Community treatment. Good to know.