cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beth_Young
Community Member

How to see which ideas are newly open for voting?

Jump to solution

Has anyone found a good way to locate the ideas that are newly open for voting June 3 instead of open from May 5? This problem is similar to, but not exactly the same as, seeing which ideas I've already voted on.  Which Ideas Have I Voted On?

For awhile, I looked at the "new" ideas and bookmarked the ones I planned to vote on when June 3 rolled around. That takes time, though, and I wasn't able to do it consistently. I want to view the ideas that just became open for voting in order to find ones that I have not already looked at. There's no option to sort by creation date (that I have been able to find).

I tried sorting by latest activity, but that doesn't help because older ideas can still have recent activity.  Then I tried sorting by score, reasoning that newer ideas would have lower scores. I navigated to the very end of the list, which requires paging through one page at a time because there is no "skip to the end," and worked backwards. However, the newer items are mixed in with the older items and if a new idea has received lots of votes already, it will take a long time to find this way, as there are currently 31 pages to look through. Also, as I vote on ideas, their position in the list changes and I find myself looking at them twice.

Is there something I'm missing? What is your strategy for locating just the newest feature ideas? I'm hoping to have a system figured out before July 1! Smiley Happy

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hey  @Beth_Young ​...

If you go here: Canvas Feature Ideas , you can type in "June 3" (without the quotes) in the "Type to filter by text" box right above the start of the feature ideas.   @scottdennis  also wrote about this here: New Feature Idea Voting Opened Today

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hey  @Beth_Young ​...

If you go here: Canvas Feature Ideas , you can type in "June 3" (without the quotes) in the "Type to filter by text" box right above the start of the feature ideas.   @scottdennis  also wrote about this here: New Feature Idea Voting Opened Today

View solution in original post

Whew! Thank you!

ldprogrammers
Community Member

When I did the search as described above, I did not get all results and I got results that opened in May.  It isn't really a reliable search method.