cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marianne_wood
Community Member

I cannot get this to play. See screenshot.

Jump to solution

The Tutorial I've attached will not play. Can anyone help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello marianne.wood‌...

I tested out the video you referenced in your screen shot, and it works fine for me.  Have you tried using a different browser to play the video?  If that still doesn't work, you can post a message directly below that video in by adding a comment rather than posting a separate thread like you've done here.  By posting a message under the video, then the  @CanvasDocTeam ‌ knows there may be an issue that they need to look into, and they'll more than likely respond.  Also, I wanted to let you know that I am going to move your question to the Meta Community Group here in the Canvas Community.  This group is where questions are posted about elements of this website rather than question about the Canvas LMS.  If you are not yet following the Meta group, you can click on the link that I've provided and then click on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of the screen.

Please let us know if another browser works for you, but please post a message to  if you still have issues getting it to play.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello marianne.wood‌...

I tested out the video you referenced in your screen shot, and it works fine for me.  Have you tried using a different browser to play the video?  If that still doesn't work, you can post a message directly below that video in by adding a comment rather than posting a separate thread like you've done here.  By posting a message under the video, then the  @CanvasDocTeam ‌ knows there may be an issue that they need to look into, and they'll more than likely respond.  Also, I wanted to let you know that I am going to move your question to the Meta Community Group here in the Canvas Community.  This group is where questions are posted about elements of this website rather than question about the Canvas LMS.  If you are not yet following the Meta group, you can click on the link that I've provided and then click on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of the screen.

Please let us know if another browser works for you, but please post a message to  if you still have issues getting it to play.

View solution in original post