cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rogers_c
Surveyor II

I recently moved to a new University. Canvas Community account merging.

Jump to solution

I moved to a new school and now I have 2 Canvas Community accounts. How do I get them merged? Is there a way to put in a ticket to get this done?

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

We are not able to merge accounts.  Are you finished with the first account and would like it deleted?  If we delete an account any content you created with it will be deleted as well.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@rogers_c ,

I am going to tag  @Renee_Carney ​ and  @scottdennis ​ to see if they can assist.

Robbie

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

We are not able to merge accounts.  Are you finished with the first account and would like it deleted?  If we delete an account any content you created with it will be deleted as well.

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@rogers_c ​...

Would it be ok with you if I moved this question over to the Meta Community Group here in the Canvas Community?  Questions specifically about this interface (Jive) and how the Canvas Community works are all listed over there.  If you're not currently a part of this group, you might want to consider joining to continue the conversation.  Please let me know...thanks.

Moving...

scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Curtis,

As Renee correctly stated, we cannot merge your accounts unfortunately.  Its also true that if we delete your old account, any content you have added to the community will also disappear.  Another option would be to deactivate your old account and mark it as such.  Please let us know if you'd like for us to act on any of these options.