Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Increasingly Negative Points!

Jump to solution

My Community score is going backwards with every (apparently) new contact made.

293742_pastedImage_1.png

293743_pastedImage_2.png

Am quite sure that the people who are now following me, followed me before - chofer@morainepark.edu‌ and kelley.meeusen@cptc.edu

I must have angered the Community Gods!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl

This is because of the three new Quests available that ask us to follow about 30 groovy Community members including you! In order to earn the badge, if you are already following someone you have to rudely un-follow them, then follow.

You can learn about the new quests at https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/community/blog/2018/10/17/the-new-wave 

And for the record, Sir, this is recognition you have well earned! Although I am sorry about the backward scoring when you are un-followed. However, I expect you will see a sharp and substantial increase as the word gets out and new folks start following you.

Kelley

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I'm betting that tross‌ is just gunning for that spot. She clearly has sabotaged you some how.

Highlighted

Tempted to Like or Mark as Correct - but that could be part of Teri's master plan ;O)

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Clearly my public apology has been accepted as I now seem to be back in the +

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl

This is because of the three new Quests available that ask us to follow about 30 groovy Community members including you! In order to earn the badge, if you are already following someone you have to rudely un-follow them, then follow.

You can learn about the new quests at https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/community/blog/2018/10/17/the-new-wave 

And for the record, Sir, this is recognition you have well earned! Although I am sorry about the backward scoring when you are un-followed. However, I expect you will see a sharp and substantial increase as the word gets out and new folks start following you.

Kelley

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Do you get extra points for that 3rd paragraph?

Thanks for the reply and very kind words kelley.meeusen@cptc.edu

Highlighted
Community Member

Oh, I guess this explains why I'm suddenly so popular today with a slew on new connections...

Highlighted

Surely that's "more popular" nr2522@columbia.edu

Highlighted
Community Member

Thank you kelley.meeusen@cptc.edu‌ for responding so quickly and providing this explanation. I believe you are completely correct. Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl‌, thank you for coming back to let us know the points were coming back as expected once people followed you again. I am going to move this question to the Meta Community Group.

Highlighted

But of course, Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl !

I mean why on Earth  would anybody possibly say anything nice about you, unless it was because they could get something?

You are just fishing for more compliments, and that works!

Kelley