cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Instructure Store Launch!

tl;dr: Instructure now has a store where you can buy swag: https://www.instructure.com/store

Hello Everyone, 

This news isn't exactly Community related but we are pretty excited about it anyway!  After many years of requests from customers and community members, Instructure now has a store where you can buy Instructure branded items.

The store officially launched with CanvasCon Online. Conference participants can earn swag based on their engagement throughout the event. We’ve partnered with Badgr to help us track activity, and we will award swag gift codes for top engagement in each region.

The store is available for everyone interested.  We accept credit cards and gift codes only. Anyone may make purchases.   

We are starting out small, but we plan to add more options and items to the store offerings as we.  As always, please let us know if you have questions.

Thanks All!

Scott Dennis | Sr.Dir. Community Engagement

3 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Hello! I worked hard 😄 to earn my Swag Badge at CanvasCon Online. When will the codes be sent out to redeem for merch? Thanks!

Community Team
Community Team

Hey Matthew!

I know the events team is working on getting emails out to badger earners this week.  Watch the email address you registered with.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Surveyor II

Okay, will do! Thank you for the quick response!