cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

Jobs Board

Are you looking to hire a Canvas admin, instructional designer, developer, or Canvas-savvy teacher?  Do you have Canvas skills you are looking to leverage?  If you are looking for work or looking for workers, consider adding a reply with the relevant info here.

ℹ️ If your position is remote friendly, please highlight that fact!

Labels (1)
75 Replies
jmkeene86

Hi everyone!  I am a Canvas and Google Administrator for a large school district looking for a remote position. 

I am a professional problem solver with a proven track record of thriving on learning new skills while finding ways to help build capacity in others. As a solution-oriented leader who relies on collaboration, communication and organization, I have demonstrated the ability to manage multiple projects and build custom technical solutions to solve the needs of organizations at scale, with minimal cost.

My ability to creatively utilize tools such as Google Apps Script and APIs has allowed me to automate many processes and spend more time on other areas such as developing training resources, troubleshooting, tier 1 support, LMS customizations, data dashboards and developing custom support tools. I have also co-created and taught professional development courses focused on Google Educator Certification, Canvas LMS, and Google Apps Script.  Last year, these courses had over 4,700 learners and required only three of us to implement and support in a time when everyone had to learn how to transition to online learning. #remote #fulltime#employment

If you know an organization looking for someone with my skill set, please contact me at keenetechnologyservices@gmail.com.   Feel free to take a look at my digital portfolio at http://www.keenetech.net/  

WilliamP3

Hi 

We are looking for a (Senior) Learning Technologist for the new University in Peterborough, a joint venture between the Combined Authority and Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), that has recently secured levelling up funding for a living lab and third building in the University Quarter in Peterborough (news story).  

If you would like to part of this new exciting venture please see the job description and person specification.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Best wishes 
William

william.pennington@aru.ac.uk

MelissaBenoit

Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA) is seeking applicants for the position Manager, Education Technology. The Manager, Education Technology works collaboratively within the Center for Teaching Innovation & Exchange (C/TIE) to facilitate the integration of software-related instructional technologies into teaching and learning at MICA. Please click here for a full review of the position and to apply! 

dlegate

Job Posting - LMS administrators - Expert & Foundation level

California State University -East Bay has two openings for LMS
administrators.

Currently on Blackboard SaaS, will be moving to Canvas. Some remote day/s per week available.

First one: Learning System Administrator, Programmer, Analyst
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careers.pageuppeople.com/873/eb/en-us/job/507277/learning-system...

- Expert level

Second one: LMS System Administrator & User Consultant
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careers.pageuppeople.com/873/eb/en-us/job/507281/lms-administrat...

- Foundation level

Great opportunity to work with a wonderful team. If you have any questions,
please email (roger.wen@csueastbay.edu) directly.

jsstorey
Community Member

Widener University is looking for an Instructional Designer to support the revision of two online programs (20 courses total). Our current project will span 10-12 months but has the potential to continue, should new programs emerge. This contract position can be fully remote and can accommodate many different schedules. 

If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity you can contact me at jsstorey [at} widener.edu

BenBrinkley

Good morning, Canvas community.

Here at the University of Oregon, we are looking for a Senior Application Support Engineer to join our Teaching and Learning Technology team.

This position can be on-campus in Eugene, fully remote, or hybrid.

This is the senior position on UO's LMS Admin team, supporting the university's Canvas environment and related technologies. The position reports to the director of teaching and learning technology, and works closely with UO Online, UO Teaching Support and Innovation, and other campus units.

The posting and application instructions are here. Thank you from all of us at UO for helping to spread the word!

rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

University of Nebraska Online is looking for an Assistant Director, Learning Experience.  Details and a link below.

This position is a key contributor for NU Learning Experience development and administration. Reporting to the Associate Vice President for Digital Education and IT Strategy this position works directly with faculty, staff, administration, and external partners to design and produce digital, non-credit online course offerings/programs to large audiences.  This position is responsible for engaging in holistic design from conceptualization to development to analytics.  Utilizing two large non-credit learning management systems (Canvas Catalog for non-credit/micro-credentials and Bridge for employee development), this position is critical to ensuring the success of planned escalated use of both tools across the University of Nebraska.  

https://careers.nebraska.edu/postings/1660

This is NOT a remote position but can be partial hybrid with home office in either Lincoln, Omaha, or Kearney Nebraska.  

Rick

jwoodard
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Awesome Community!

Instructure is looking to hire a Canvas Expert to join the Solutions Engineering team -- supporting technical discussions with institutions across Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, and other areas of Europe.  We're looking for a bilingual English & Spanish speaker (additional languages a plus).  The position is Remote!

If you are passionate about education and have experience administering Canvas and other edtech softwares, discussing strategies for digital transformation, and supporting educators in digital learning initiatives -- Please have a look at the opportunity below!

Great things about the role:
  • REMOTE
  • Travel - safety permitting
  • Share your passion and expertise with lots of educators
  • Join an AWESOME global team of Canvas Jedi
heidiredmond
Community Member

Northern Virginia Community College is looking for a Course Designer (not an Instructional Designer) who is interested in helping faculty take blank shell and create home pages and inviting modules, navigation, organizing pre-existing content and making the course more user-friendly using the tools and capabilities Canvas has to offer. Note - the Course Designer role will NOT be creating the content, but rather finding ways to organize it and make it more student and instructor friendly.

This position is fully remote and is a contract position.

If interested, please send resume to Heidi Redmond at hredmond@nvcc.edu.

selva_palani

Mitchell Hamline School of Law is hiring an LMS Administrator (Canvas). Here is a link to the posting

https://mitchellhamline.applicantpro.com/jobs/2231613.html