cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Just Getting Started

Jump to solution

How do i earn points and get to next level?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi dolores_pelkey1@my.vcccd.edu and welcome to the Canvas Community.  I have found the group of individuals here to be fantastic and extremely helpful!

There are a number of ways to earn points in the Community, including through participation in the Community and completing quests.  I'll link to a page you may be interested in which explains things a bit.  

Best of luck!

What is the Canvas Community Reward System? 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi dolores_pelkey1@my.vcccd.edu and welcome to the Canvas Community.  I have found the group of individuals here to be fantastic and extremely helpful!

There are a number of ways to earn points in the Community, including through participation in the Community and completing quests.  I'll link to a page you may be interested in which explains things a bit.  

Best of luck!

What is the Canvas Community Reward System? 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

dolores_pelkey1@my.vcccd.edu, welcome to the Community! The best way to earn points, and get the most from the Community, is to actively participate in the Community. Doing this could include reading and responding to questions/discussions, adding your feedback on feature ideas, having others like or find what you post as helpful, etc. 

Hope this helps and look forward to seeing you around the Community!

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi dolores_pelkey1@my.vcccd.edu

I just got you started with a 10 point Welcome Badge to show you just how much we appreciate you joining us in this awesome Community!

Kelley

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello dolores_pelkey1@my.vcccd.edu‌...

Since this question pertains more to how things work here in the Canvas Community website rather than the actual Canvas LMS (Learning Management System), I am going to move your question over to the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/community?sr=search&searchId=9fbee30b-5f88-4227-bf52-7dd241d7...‌ here in the Community.  This is where discussions about things in the Community take place.  If you are not a part of this group yet, please click on the “Follow” button which is at the top right corner of the page using the link that I’ve provided.  Also, you may need to click on the “Actions” >> “Join group” option which is also located in that same area of the screen.  Thanks Dolores...and welcome to the Community!