cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oajayi1
Community Member

Question Banks

Jump to solution

I have almost 1,000 multiple-choice test questions in MS Word format.  In the past I have been able to import them into Respondus (with the requisite formatting) and then have them automatically added to courses in the Angel LMS.  My research into Canvas so far suggests that I have to enter each question and the attendant answer sets individually.  Is there a way to do a mass import?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oajayi1
Community Member

Figured it out.  This video provides details.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
oajayi1
Community Member

Figured it out.  This video provides details.

View solution in original post

Hey  @oajayi1  Welcometo the Canvas Community! I'm glad you were able to figure it out so quick but more than that I am so thankful you took the time to report back what worked for you. This is great tool. I had no idea there was a web based quiz generator out there. What a find! 

I use the Find and Replace feature in Word a lot, but had never tried using Wildcards, which was described in the video. I deiced to test it out, and it works beautifully! I was able to designate the correct answer choices not only for the correct answer choices that were in Bold, but also decided to try it for answer choices that were highlighted. Both worked! I will definitely be using Wildcards from now on. Thanks for sharing that video, I learned something new and awesome today!