cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Recurring notice

I've gotten at least a dozen notifications that I have a new message in this community mailbox.  However, it's the same message, even after reading it!  Any idea what's going on?

5 Replies
Community Member

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

Here's a short video to show you what I'm talking about!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @9927744 ...

You are not the only one who has experienced this issue.  I, too, have experienced this issue.  In fact, it's being funky with me right now, too.  I know that some of the Community Managers such as stefaniesanders‌ have also experienced this.  I've tagged her to let her know...so that she can report it to the people who make the Jive interface which is what runs the Community.  Also, I wanted to let you know that I am going to move your question over to the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/community here in the Community because that is where all discussions related to how things work here in the Community happen.  If you are not following this group, you can use the link that I have provided, and then click on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of the screen.  There's also a link for "Actions" near that button.  Click on that, and then click on "Join group".  I hope that's alright with you.

Community Member

Thank you, Chris.  I'm glad to know it's not just me.  I'm also glad to know about the other group.

Hi Jennifer,

It's definitely not you!  Chris is correct.  This is a known issue which we have reported to the platform provider.  Unfortunately it is also an intermittent problem that seems to come and go randomly.  I was experiencing the same thing yesterday.

...aaaaaannnd it's back.  😕