Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenn_stevens
Community Contributor

Sort by new comments

Jump to solution

Hi all,

It is possible that I am just not understanding the nuances of Jive, so hoping someone has the answer.

I get email notifications saying that there is new activity in an area I am following... but if it is a huge discussion (this one, for example: CanvasHacks Classroom ) I don't know where the new activity is. It could be at the end, it could be as a threaded reply to a comment in the middle, who knows.

Is there any way to view comments by date, or to have some other way to flag the ones that you haven't seen yet? I'm especially interested in this for release notes.

Thanks,

Jenn

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

jennifer_stevens​, there might be other ways, but I've found the best way to see what's new is to funnel things through my Community inbox.  This could be in addition to or instead of an activity stream, but by following through my inbox I see the specific comments of a discussion (or release notes) that are new. To set this up, click on the "Follow" or "Following" box on the upper right hand side of a page/discussion and check the Inbox box.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

jennifer_stevens​, there might be other ways, but I've found the best way to see what's new is to funnel things through my Community inbox.  This could be in addition to or instead of an activity stream, but by following through my inbox I see the specific comments of a discussion (or release notes) that are new. To set this up, click on the "Follow" or "Following" box on the upper right hand side of a page/discussion and check the Inbox box.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post