cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cesbrandt
Community Champion

Unable to Edit Blog

Jump to solution

I'm trying to update my blog post to reflect that it is now obsolete, but I get the error: An unexpected error has occurred.

I've tried multiple browsers and multiple computers. Only thing that has stayed the same is I've been on Windows 10 machines, the user account, and the blog post.

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

We've seen this happen in the past. Usually it is a data corruption issue they can root out.  Off to file ticket...

View solution in original post

6 Replies
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hey cesbrandt ,

That is odd.  I"m getting the same error.  Would you like for us to file a ticket on your behalf?

I wasn't aware tickets could be submitted for the community, I thought that the Meta group was for community issues. :S

Hey Christopher,

Sorry to not be a good communicator here.  I meant that we can submit a ticket to Lithium support.  Lithium owns the Jive community platform that the Canvas Community is built on.

Oh, ummm, I suppose it would be best coming from y'all. Since you've found you're having the same issue with elevated permissions, it sounds like it's a higher issue than any one user.

We've seen this happen in the past. Usually it is a data corruption issue they can root out.  Off to file ticket...

Not exactly sure when it was addressed, but it would've been in the last 2 weeks. I'm now able to edit the blog and was able to make the changes. Smiley Happy