cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Learner II

View a list of items you are following?

Jump to solution

Is it possible to see a list of items (people, places, documents, etc.) you are following? I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Yes.  Click on your avatar at the top right of the screen, and then click on your name.  Next, click on the "Content" link on the left side of your screen.  Finally, click on the "Following" link on the left.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Yes.  Click on your avatar at the top right of the screen, and then click on your name.  Next, click on the "Content" link on the left side of your screen.  Finally, click on the "Following" link on the left.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks. I looked at that your content screen for about 10 minutes. Can't believe I missed the following link!

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi buddyhall@uky.edu​, I think you'll find all of that and more on your profile page. Select View Profile from the upper right hand dropdown. You can see a list of people you're following, as well as who's following you, in the Connections section; click on either one to see the list. Also from that page, you can select "Content" from the main menu and then "Following" from the left hand menu that will appear to see what you've marked to follow and how you're following it (e.g., if you've created custom streams). You can change the settings individually for each document, blog, discussion, and feature idea by clicking on the gear icon that appears to the right of each listing. Clicking on the dropdown next to "More" on the main menu of your profile page will allow you to see the places you've chosen to follow or groups you've joined (you can toggle that view by Spaces, Groups, or Projects).

Highlighted

Just got Hofer'd again! chofer@morainepark.edu​ is short and to the point, and I tend to be so wordy. :smileylaugh:

Highlighted

To be fair, your response also allowed me to see the people i'm following so it was also helpful!  Thanks.