cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bowmanr
Explorer II

View profile help needed

Jump to solution

About 10 days ago, I was no longer able to see my point total (or any other users).  Furthermore if I click on the point total box to try and view missions nothing happens.  Thinking it was browser related, I have tried chrome, i.e. and firefox.  Same result for all three browsers.  I have tried everything I can think of and looked everwhere in my settings with no luck.  Anybody have any ideas?  Hopefully it is just something obvious that I am overlooking.  The image below shows the view of the points area in my profile.

my profile.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bummer about your computer and network.

I have not submitted the ticket yet with Jive; waiting to hear if you had the same issues at home or not.

I looked for known issues around this for FF 38 & 39, but have not found anything.

Let me know how this issue persists with your work computers and if it is happening at home or not.  Just trying to narrow down the network settings for sure or determine if it is a profile or browser issue.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
DaleDrees
Learner II

I have experienced not seeing the point value before and if I click on the box where the point value should be then it will display the point value in the next screen or if I refresh my screen it usually reappears. I have not seen where it does nothing when you click on it?

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

This sounds pretty strange...  @Renee_Carney ​ any idea what might be going on?

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

This is odd.  I have noticed mine takes a long time to load lately, but it eventually does.   @bowmanr ​ the screenshot helps.  Can you verify for me that a refresh does not work for you and then I will open a ticket with our Jive support.

@Renee_Carney ​-

a refresh does not help.  Plus in firefox, I have it set to clear all information when i close firefox.  As some possible other information, If I hover my mouse over another persons picture, I get a revolving thinking circle for their me in three and I do not see their points(see below).  I am almost certain that the problem is on my machine somewhere (or the network here) that is causing the issue.  I will try to log in tonight at home (usually the single sign on stops me from getting to the community from my laptop at home).  I will also try to log in from laptop at school tomorrow.

Ron

75201_pastedImage_0.png

Thank you  @bowmanr ​

Please let me know what you found on your home computer.  I have a ticket drafted and ready to send to Jive support once I hear back from you.

@Renee_Carney ​

I forgot to check my computer last night.  However, I did remember the vista laptop I have here at work.  I am able to see the information on it on firefox 38.0.1.  I updated firefox to the latest available 39.0 and now the sso wont' log me into the community.  Definitely something going on with my computers and our network.

Ron

Bummer about your computer and network.

I have not submitted the ticket yet with Jive; waiting to hear if you had the same issues at home or not.

I looked for known issues around this for FF 38 & 39, but have not found anything.

Let me know how this issue persists with your work computers and if it is happening at home or not.  Just trying to narrow down the network settings for sure or determine if it is a profile or browser issue.

View solution in original post

I just checked on my macbook here at work.  Both Chrome and FF are loading my points total in about two seconds, which seems reasonable to me.  I have seen it take longer to load in the past (usually when I'm trying to show the community off).  I'll go ahead and mark this question as answered for now.  If anyone sees this in the future and it is repeatable, please comment to that effect