cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer

Where are my old Bookmarks?

Jump to solution

I see that I have the ability to bookmark things in the new community, but I can't find the old blog posts and articles that I had bookmarked from the old community.

I see that if I click on my avatar, I can see Bookmarks under "My Subscriptions"... How can I find all my old bookmarks? I had a lot of them.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @chofer 

Yes, unfortunately that is correct.  The new platform has a bookmarks feature as well but we were not able to migrate personal bookmarks from the old platform into this new one.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

@epulham ...

I, too, had a lot of old bookmarks stored in my account.  I even went so far as to tag a large majority of them with keywords and also write a short description/summary for each one so that I knew, at a glance, what those bookmarks were about.  Unfortunately, I don't think we will be able to get these back.  😥  I'm tagging @scottdennis in this post...just to be sure, though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @chofer 

Yes, unfortunately that is correct.  The new platform has a bookmarks feature as well but we were not able to migrate personal bookmarks from the old platform into this new one.

View solution in original post