cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer III

Where do I report issues with missions and quests not working?

Jump to solution

I am having issues with some of the missions and quests tasks not working properly.  It seems to not be saving the checkmark showing that I completed various tasks.  So I guess there's some kind of glitch.  To whom do I report that?  Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

rpsimon‌, you'll find a #badgefail form at the very bottom of What is the Canvas Community Reward System? Please fill out a separate submission for each missing badge, as that will give us the information we need to investigate. 

And since this is a question about the overarching Canvas Community rather than one that is specific to the Canvas platform, we've moved it to the Meta Community Group‌ which is where we discuss all-things-Community.

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

rpsimon‌, you'll find a #badgefail form at the very bottom of What is the Canvas Community Reward System? Please fill out a separate submission for each missing badge, as that will give us the information we need to investigate. 

And since this is a question about the overarching Canvas Community rather than one that is specific to the Canvas platform, we've moved it to the Meta Community Group‌ which is where we discuss all-things-Community.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you, stefaniesanders‌!

Highlighted

Hi Stefanie,

I think the point system has also been broken for a couple of days.

Peter

stefaniesanders

Highlighted

Thanks for letting us know Peter! We did have another report of this that came in yesterday and this has been an on-again / off-again situation where points continue to accumulate, but the interface doesn't update accordingly. We are going to monitor things for another couple days as the situation has often resolved itself after a short period. If the updated points do not appear then we will take additional steps. Again, thanks for being a proactive Community member!

Highlighted

Concur pklove‌ unless of course I am not working hard enough to earn the points...

Highlighted

What I am finding awilliams‌ is that I will mark a certain action as complete, and a green check mark will appear.  But it's not saved because the next time I open that same quest, the green check mark is  clearly not there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

So pklove‌, stefaniesanders‌ directed me to complete a Badge Fail form, for Badges that I should have received.  But is there some type of form to complete for Quests that are not showing completion?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey rpsimon‌. This is a bit complicated because we have two separate issues that can occur, and both have a type of badge involved. There are quest badges and there are mission badges. The issue Peter was describing about points is a little different than quest badges. Using the form Stefanie directed you to is the best way to report issues with badges not awarding for completing a quest. This can happen because one of the steps in the quest doesn't properly mark complete.

Then, there are mission badges, like "Influencer," that you can gain levels in as you engage in the Community, and those are related to the points system. I can see that you've submitted a form response for the Influencer mission badge, but the form is actually for quest badges. Once the points are properly displaying again, you should notice progress in the Influencer mission badges. If you're having an issue with a quest badge, please submit a form response for that.

Thanks and I hope you're having a great weekend!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

awms@umd.edu‌ almost a week on and its still broken.

0 Kudos