cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Where is my activity stream?

Jump to solution

I can't find the things I was following. Where is my activity stream? It isn't where it used to be. (What I mean is, in Canvas Community, when I click to "follow" an idea in my "connections stream"--where did those updates go?)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Anyone looking for their activity stream can find it at https://community.canvaslms.com/news now

View solution in original post

50 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Beth.Young@ucf.edu​, good question! Things have certainly changed overnight in the Jive Community. After clicking around for a few minutes, I don't know the answer to your question, but since the question doesn't specifically relate to the Canvas LMS, I'm moving it to the Meta Community Group, where it will get the focus and attention it justly deserves.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

I did quite a bit of looking and I can't find the activity streams anywhere. I'm wondering if it's now something a Community admin has to turn on?

scottd@instructure.com​, rcarney@instructure.com​, biray@instructure.com​, & Deactivated user​ - any idea what's going on?

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

I cannot find my activity stream, either.  Smiley Sad  sadpanda​

EDIT: Is it the same as when you click on your profile picture at the top right corner of your screen, then click on your name, and then click on "Activity"?

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

I don't use my activity stream, so I'm not sure, but I don't "think" that's what it is... or at least it doesn't seem to be like it was before with the customized streams.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'll agree with you on that.  Something is definitely missing.

Highlighted
Learner II

Not to beat a dead horse but the same for me too. I use mine quite a bit and used to click on my profile and then click on the Inbox & activity link.

Highlighted
Community Member

I am so relieved that y'all can't find it either! I was thinking I must be missing something obvious.

Highlighted

I don't think it's the same. I think that's for stuff like commenting or voting.

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Yes.  There was an update last night that we were not expecting, however we are now in the group of Jive Community that will keep us informed!  As a result of the update a few things have changed - one being the activity stream.  I'll need to do more searching, but the way I found the things I am following is as follows.

click on your icon menu (top right - with your picture)

select 'your content'

select 'following' from the menu on the left.

I'll keep looking to see if there is a steam similar to what we had before...