cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beth_Young
Community Member

Where is my activity stream?

Jump to solution

I can't find the things I was following. Where is my activity stream? It isn't where it used to be. (What I mean is, in Canvas Community, when I click to "follow" an idea in my "connections stream"--where did those updates go?)

50 Replies

Fwiw, when I need to break out of my Inbox for an item I open it in a new tab (cmd+click on a mac or ctrl+click on a pc) do my business over there, and then close that tab to return to my inbox.

Part of the "Marked as Correct Answer", maybe?

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'm using Firefox and Correct Answer names look gray on my screen.

Looks like changes to the News feature are also now preventing Status updates, or at least I can't figure out how to update mine now.  Screenshot 2015-06-30 11.49.12.png

@scottdennis ​, if you go to https://community.canvaslms.com/activity​ at the top do you have something that looks like this:

Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 11.03.19 AM.png

Hmm,  @scottdennis ​ and  @Renee_Carney ​: I can't "like" replies to feature ideas any more--and you know I'm a big liker. Smiley Happy  ("Like" on other stuff still works fine.) I thought it was just me, or my overcalibrated mouse--but maybe not.

Same for me. It looks like they should still be clickable (likeable) but doesn't seem to work.

Same for me as well.  Smiley Sad

Yep, we noticed the same thing yesterday and filed a ticket with Jive.  Appears that liking ideas is down across the platform.  Will let you know what we learn.  Hopefully we'll be back to liking ideas before tomorrow's new round opens.

jordan
Community Member

That is the coolest guitar... EVER!