cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beth_Young
Community Member

Where is my activity stream?

Jump to solution

I can't find the things I was following. Where is my activity stream? It isn't where it used to be. (What I mean is, in Canvas Community, when I click to "follow" an idea in my "connections stream"--where did those updates go?)

50 Replies

@Renee_Carney ​, thanks for getting this straightened out for us! Smiley Happy Could you re-mark this update as the correct answer for this thread?

jordan
Community Member

I updated the answer stefaniesanders​.

Thank you for the update,  @Renee_Carney ​ 😉

jordan
Community Member

We'll have to look into that Chris!  I agree that it would be nice to have that back!

The other little thing I've noticed missing is the indicators beside each activity stream that showed approximately how many updates there were since I've last viewed the stream. These showed up to the right of the particular stream when viewing the overall activity stream. It's not the end of the world but I did like having those because I used them as a cue that I had "caught up" on all the activity in that stream. (see image below)

On the plus side, I like the new search box. Smiley Happy

stream-indicator.png

jordan
Community Member

The new search box is definitely a refreshing update! Now we just need to figure out what happened to all the other good stuff that's missing now!  Thanks for reporting your findings, awilliams​ et al

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Rock Stars?? Seriously? Smiley Wink

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Same here. The red circle with a number no longer appears next to my profile pic, even though there were unread messages in my Inbox.

Should I rename it to "Those who have met Olivia Newton John" ? :smileysilly:

It's not quite as convenient, but there is an Inbox Unread count beside Inbox in the left-hand side of the Activity Stream. I usually use my Inbox or Activity Stream as my jumping off point to the community so I'm not too impacted by the change.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

So you're following  @travis_thurston ​? :smileylaugh: