cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
awilliams
Community Champion

Which Ideas Have I Voted On?

Jump to solution

So I spent a good bit of time voting Tuesday morning, using the default sorting (score). Now, I have some more time and I'd like to pick up where i left off but the ideas have different vote tallies so I can't use page numbers. Has anyone figured out a quick way to just view the ideas you have ​not​ voted on yet?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

I can't think of a good way to view the ideas you have NOT voted on, but if you want to easily see those you have participated on go to "View Profile" --> Click on the "Content" link (directly under the gray box with your general profile information) --> click on the "Participated" link (left side of page) --> From the type of content click on "Ideas"

View solution in original post

6 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

I can't think of a good way to view the ideas you have NOT voted on, but if you want to easily see those you have participated on go to "View Profile" --> Click on the "Content" link (directly under the gray box with your general profile information) --> click on the "Participated" link (left side of page) --> From the type of content click on "Ideas"

View solution in original post

awilliams
Community Champion

Thanks  @kona ​, I guess I'll just use that method and cross-reference it to find ones I should give some attention to.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Not exactly time-efficient is it? I did this myself this morning - pulled up feature ideas in one screen and things I'd voted on in the other and went back and forth.

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Yes, that's what I did as well--but every once in a whSQUIRREL!!!

...and then I forgot where I left off. :smileyconfused:

frankel
Not applicable

Thanks,  @kona 

One refinement -- you can sort the list in both windows by title -- that makes it easier to see what you didn't vote on.