cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snugent
Lamplighter II

Why are release notes locked

Jump to solution

On the Release notes when I try to access any of the releases notes folders over to the left I get restricted access notice. I know I have accessed them before. Is there reason they are not available anymore?

2016-02-18_11-35-09.png

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jordan
Community Member

Hey snugent​,

Jive just rolled out their 2016.1 (Q1) Jive-x cloud release, on Friday, last week. The issue you've outlined is known to Jive and the fix is coming. Here is what we received from Jive support:

You are running into JIVE-67917 but this has been resolved and will be released with wave 3.  Once we have a release date for wave 3, it will be added here: Jive Release Schedule

View solution in original post

15 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

snugent​, I'm able to replicate this. Yet, I was able to access them by going to the Canvas Release Notes and then clicking on "Content." I still couldn't click on the folders, but I could search and scroll through the documents listed on the Content page.

jordan
Community Member

Hey snugent​,

Jive just rolled out their 2016.1 (Q1) Jive-x cloud release, on Friday, last week. The issue you've outlined is known to Jive and the fix is coming. Here is what we received from Jive support:

You are running into JIVE-67917 but this has been resolved and will be released with wave 3.  Once we have a release date for wave 3, it will be added here: Jive Release Schedule

View solution in original post

Thank you Deactivated user​ for info!

Thanks Jordan.

I marked your reply as "Helpful", but the truth is that it is not particularly helpful on Jive's part because there is no timeline for this fix, and this is a very basic functionality used by many. They don't sound particularly concerned or helpful.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kmeeusen ​, technically you can still find/access everything by going to the Canvas Release Notes and then clicking on "Content." I still couldn't click on the folders, but I could search and scroll through the documents listed on the Content page or do a search for a specific date or what I was looking for.

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'm just having a snarky-technolgy-morning. I've earned it, and I am going to enjoy it to the fullest:smileydevil:

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Well ok then! Enjoy your snarky-technology morning! :smileylaugh:

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

I am right now enjoying it with coffee and cherry danishes, while I curmudgeon-speak with my office partner about this week's tech challenges which have been significant!

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Definitely had those weeks before! Luckily this one hasn't been one of them!!