cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
don_bryn
Surveyor

Why no badges for joining groups

Jump to solution

Anyone know why there's a badge for joining groups but nothing ever shows up? 

Also, for some reason today when I search for anything the magnifying glass icon turns into a spin for a second then nothing happens.  It occurs in both the home section and the answer section.   I wasn't able to see if this question has been asked before because search doesn't seem to work today.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@don_bryn , sorry no one has gotten back to you before now! I've addressed your question at Badges/Points for joining groups .

View solution in original post

4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@don_bryn ​...

Since these questions appear to be about content here in the Canvas Community, I am going to move your question over to the Meta Community Group​ ... the place where questions about the Community site are housed.  I hope this helps, Don!

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@don_bryn , late Friday Jive issued a software update that wreaked havoc with our custom search fields. For now, please use the "Spotlight" search that you'll see at the upper right of your screen. And whenever you haven't been awarded a badge that you think you should have received, please click the Badge Fail link at the bottom of What are the Canvas Community missions? to fill out and submit the form.

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

For  @don_bryn ​ and anyone else coming across this discussion: The search fields are once again working. Thanks for your patience.

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@don_bryn , sorry no one has gotten back to you before now! I've addressed your question at Badges/Points for joining groups .

View solution in original post