cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
travis_thurston
Community Member

Will there be more missions and badges available?

Jump to solution

I love the gamification aspect of the community and I'd love to see more missions and more badges available.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hey Travis,

To respond in the form of an answer; yes, certainly more to come in the way of missions and badges.  Stay tuned...  Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

25 Replies
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hey Travis,

To respond in the form of an answer; yes, certainly more to come in the way of missions and badges.  Stay tuned...  Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

jordan
Community Member

Hey Travis! What are some badges/missions you'd like to see?

scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Congratulations,  @travis_thurston ​ Your question has 1% global reach!  Smiley Happy

Screenshot 2015-04-15 10.27.58.png

Cool! That's really interesting to see, @scottdennis ​ I hadn't noticed the Impact Metrics. That's really cool to see.

Can't wait to see how they play out!

Hey Deactivated user and  @scottdennis 

Obviously there are all sorts of missions or badges you could implement. It just depends on which behaviors you want to encourage. I'd like to see badges/missions associated with:

• sharing Canvas Guides via social media
  • voting on feature ideas
  • commenting on questions and being voted as a helpful answer
  • participating in groups

Like I said, it depends on what behaviors you want to see from us. If you want us as community members to share content or ask questions, then award us for it Smiley Wink

What do you want from us? I want to participate, engage and earn big badges!

bigbadge.gif

Great! I look forward to the challenge Smiley Happy

Great ideas Travis!

@biray ​ has put a lot of time and thought into the existing badges/missions and we'll be releasing more along the lines of what you are suggesting, so stay tuned!

Wow! This is great, Deactivated user​ Certainly some light reading. Smiley Wink

@biray ​​​ has done a great job with the existing badges/missions thus far, and I don't expect that I'll be disappointed with what is released in the near future. There are quite a few actions to take into account for gamification listed in the action list. So, basically you're telling me that...

nochanceofwinning.gif