cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klarsen
Community Member

Displaying Pre/Post Quiz Responses Side-by-Side

We want to display as student's pre-and post self-assessment responses side-by-side after they conclude the post assessment at the end of a course.

Has anyone done this? Can anyone give me pointers or ideas about how to achieve this?

I don't know much about API– But I have in-house developers that do. Could we achieve this with an API call?

Message was edited by: Chris Hofer

Labels (1)
4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@klarsen ​...

While I don't have an answer for you, I wanted to let you know that I'm going to modify the title of your topic slightly and also tag it with a few more keywords.  You already have similar wording in the body of your message, so the question doesn't need to be repeated in the title.  Making these few changes should help others search for your topic if they have similar questions.  If the modified topic title doesn't reflect what you are asking, just let me know, and we'll work together to make it right.  Thanks.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@klarsen ​, because of the lack of response in this area of the community, I'm going to move your question over to the Canvas Developers​ group to see if they can help.

stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @klarsen ,

I am going through having a look at some of the early days in the Canvas Developers group, and checking in to see if older enquiries have been answered. I also noticed there hasn’t been any discussion on this question in quite some time.

I am wondering, were you ever able to resolve this? I am hoping I can assume that it is well and truly resolved by now, but if not, please let us know and we can certainly have another look. Alternatively, if have some insights you may be able to share for others that would be awesome too!

I will mark this as assumed answered for the time being, however, by all means please let us know if you still have an outstanding question and we will take a peek!

Cheers,
Stuart

kholt1
Community Member

Did anyone ever figure out an answer to this?  I am looking to do the same thing in a course for a client.  Thanks