cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

USU Design Tools/Kennethware Configuration Problem? - TrivialOAuthDataStore.php error

Jump to solution

I configured the template wizard and when I clicked the link to it, the authorization screen displayed. I was able to log in just fine.  However, I'm seeing the errors shown near the top of the image below.  I understand that this may be a configuration issue, but I have double-checked everything and can't seem to find what is causing the problem.  Has anyone else experienced this problem.  FYI, I was able to use the wizard to create a front page without any problem.

If you have any suggestions kenneth.larsen@usu.edu​, I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

- Elena

131329_pastedImage_0.png

14 Replies
Highlighted

That will be great, I work on a server supplied by our IT department that has been around longer than I have, so I am not sure what customizations have been made to it over the years.

Highlighted

Hello enorthrup@uth.tmc.edu​ & kenneth.larsen@usu.edu

I have run into a similar issue.  Our Kennethware 2.0 deployment is on a Windows 2008 R2 server with Apache 2.4.  I've enabled cURL in the PHP.ini file by adding the line:

[curl]

; A default value for the CURLOPT_CAINFO option. This is required to be an

; absolute path.

curl.cainfo = "cacert.pem"

However, I'm still receiving the following error:

Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 10.56.34 AM.png

I've updated the files TrivialOAuthDataStore.php and oauth2response.php listed in the errors reported at further up in this thread.(oauth2response.php.zip & TrivialOAuthDataStore.php Function Declaration Errors · Issue #29 · CIDI/kennethware-2.0 · GitHub​)

Any help with resolving the errors found in lines 62 and 79 for the file /resources/wizard_pages.php would be tremendously appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Jason

Highlighted

Hey Jason,

The CURL fix (http://jesscoburn.com/archives/2013/06/26/getting-php-curl-to-call-https-urls-on-windows/ ) says that the full path must be provided for the certificates:

"If you’re running PHP version 5.3.7 or later you can edit your PHP.INI file to include: curl.cainfo = “PATH_TO/cacert.pem”   Where PATH_TO is your actual path (c:/windows for example)"

Elena

Highlighted

Hello enorthrup@uth.tmc.edu

That was a simple fix!  I followed your input and changed the curl.cainfo = “C:/PATH_TO/cacert.pem” and it worked perfectly. 

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your assistance!!!

-Jason

Highlighted

You are all great! Thank you so much for all of your help. My server knowledge is extremely limited since our IT department handles all of that and I have just developed based on what I had access to. I means a lot to me that you are willing to chime in with your expertise and experience.