How do I publish a watchlist?
In Elevate K-12 Analytics, watchlists display and allow you to track key metrics for selected students. If you are a district administrator, you can publish watchlists to other users at your institution.
- After you publish a watchlist to a user, they can view the watchlist in the Published to You section of the Watchlists page.
- Users to whom you publish the watchlist cannot edit or delete it.
In the navigation menu, click the Watchlists link.
On the Watchlists page, select the Created by You category .
Then, click the watchlist name link .
Click the Tools menu icon . Then click the Publish icon .
View Publish Options
On the Publish Watchlist page, you can publish the watchlist to users with specific user roles  and to specific individuals at your institution .
Up to ten results display in the Roles  and Users lists .
If a role or user does not display in the list, or to view additional roles and users, enter the role or user name in the Search field .
Select Publish Options
To make the watchlist available to specific users or user roles at your institution, select the checkboxes next to all the roles or users . Selections display above .
To remove a selected role or user, click the Remove icon .
- When you publish a watchlist, the group of roles and users you select overwrites any group to whom the watchlist was previously published. Make sure you select all the roles and users who should be able to view the watchlist.
- To unpublish a watchlist from certain users, do not select those users. Then publish the watchlist.
- To unpublish a watchlist entirely, do not select any users. Then publish the watchlist.
When you are ready to publish your watchlist to the selected roles and users, click the Publish button.