We are considering a change to our supported document policy for Pre-K documents. We’d love to get feedback from customers before we make any changes. If your product aligns to Early Learning Standards or you provide standards to your users to align their own content, we’d love to hear from you. Please reach out to email@example.com to schedule a conversation.
What's New With Standards This Month
- Canada > Alberta Program of Studies > Physical Education and Wellness > K-6 only (2022)
- Canada > Alberta Program of Studies > English Language Arts and Literature > K-6 only (2022)
- Kentucky > Early Childhood Standards > All Domains (2021)
- Minnesota > K-12 Academic Standards > Science (2019)
- Oklahoma > Academic Standards (OAS) > Mathematics (2022)
You can view the List of Standards released by month. Download the Obsolete List to view standards marked obsolete for Q2, or visit the Canvas Community to learn about previously released standards.
To learn more about these updates, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado > Academic Standards > Science (2018 r2020)
Change to Colorado Essential Skills and Science and Engineering Practices
As a result of review, we are altering our capture of the Colorado Essential Skill and Science and Engineering Practice (SEP) statements in Colorado > Academic Standards > Science (2018 r2020). The frontmatter of the source file explains that the statements under the “Academic Context and Connections” header are intended to support and provide context to the Grade Level Expectations (GLEs). Since that is where the SEP statements fall, we are changing the utilization of them from alignable to supporting clarifications.
You can read more about how this change may affect you.