cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor II

O365 and FFT

Jump to solution

Will I be able to use the O365 integration with FFT outside US ?...one day ?

Thanks a lot.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi All,

The Office 365 app is turned on in FFT and I'm not seeing other reports of people not being able to use it outside of the united states but I did see this in the app description "For Canvas schools serviced in other regions worldwide please contact your Canvas Customer Success Manager (CSM) for a region specific key/secret and configuration XML url."  If this pertains to you, please let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

No idea!   YOu might want to post this in a bigger group (we're only 51 in here)...

Highlighted
Surveyor II

ok thanks

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

dufay.k@gmail.com​, I see you've also posted this question to the Find Answers​ space, so I'll repeat the advice I gave you there:

...if this is a feature you would like to see added to Free For Teachers accounts, please post it as a feature idea in the Canvas Feature Ideas space. The feature ideas process is currently on hold, as explained in Changes Coming to Canvas Community Feature Ideas , but once it starts back up--and it will start back up, in a different iteration--the Feature Ideas space is the appropriate venue for such a conversation.

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi All,

I realize this is a REALLY old thread so apologies to anyone who has moved on but is there or was there a problem with using O365 outside of the united states that is/was specific to Free for Teacher?

Highlighted

Hi All,

The Office 365 app is turned on in FFT and I'm not seeing other reports of people not being able to use it outside of the united states but I did see this in the app description "For Canvas schools serviced in other regions worldwide please contact your Canvas Customer Success Manager (CSM) for a region specific key/secret and configuration XML url."  If this pertains to you, please let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos