Instructure

tl; dr,
In this webinar recording, you will learn about 

• Migrating from Classic to New Quizzes
  • New Question Types 
  • Resources for Handling Internal Transition 
  • Why Training Matters: Success Stories

Recording with Closed Captioning 

Click on the image for the webinar recording. 
    Please note that the auto-captioning is approximately 85% accurate.

New Quizzes: Transition Toolkit 
Updated New Quizzes Q&A 
Migrating to New Quizzes Capability Coming to Beta

Proposed Training Options: 

ngarimella1_0-1639426840179.png

6 Comments
hottingert
Community Participant

Hello,

When I click on the Transition Toolkit link, I get the following:

An invalid set of parameters has been specified in the url.
Just wanted you to know.

pashultz
Community Member

@hottingert , me too. Looks like the URL accidentally got a space at the end. Here's the correct link: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/New-Quizzes-Users/New-Quizzes-Transition-Toolkit/ta-p/489704

ngarimella1
Instructure
Instructure

@hottingert @pashultz Thank you for your comments. The link has been updated. 

dbarcus
Community Novice

Hello, here at Ivy Tech we have the option (still) of using "old quiz" or "new quiz" and since I'm new on the faculty, I decided to brave the new quiz, in a second effort after trying and failing in a training course I took.  Completely couldn't do it, so I decided to watch your instructional video.  Unfortunately, I am hearing impaired and was unable to understand much of what was said, and it did NOT offer closed captioning, which I need for practically any audio content.  Given that this IS Canvas, I was expecting a better experience, and am now left having no idea how to gain the information I need on building a quiz the new way, or when the old way will bite the dust.  Can you help, please?  dbarcus@ivytech.edu . Thank you!

ngarimella1
Instructure
Instructure

@dbarcus You are right to expect a closed-captions for our webinar recording. Thank you for calling this out. I will work on this and get back to you. In the meantime, I wanted to share a video by our training team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfAVRZRRCfo 

ngarimella1
Instructure
Instructure

@dbarcus Thank you for your patience. We have uploaded the webinar recording with closed captions. Going forward we will ensure to have closed captioned videos uploaded.