Earning Badges

Jump to solution
stormiemarcum19
Community Novice

Hello my name is Jessica and I am really new to The Canvas Community. My husband and I, both would like to join groups. We both were wondering about the badges. What are some of the things they are for and what can you do with them? I am not really understanding the badges and points. What do you have to do to earn them?

1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @stormiemarcum19  and  Welcome to the Canvas Community! Please look through the resources in the Meta Community Group, which is where we discuss all-things-Community (as opposed to "all-things-Canvas"). And here's an overview of badges (what they are) and points (how to earn them): What is the Canvas Community Reward System?  That document links out to specific resources about Community badges, quests, and points.

We see that you've joined the Higher Education‌ group, which is a great start. If you'd like to join other groups whose interests align with your own, this resource will help: How do I participate in a group in the Canvas Community?

We're happy to have you here, and thank you for contributing! You're already helping to make the Canvas Community a friendlier place.

View solution in original post