SpeedGrader for iPad Issue - Audio Comments Not Uploading

Jump to solution
barnettda
Community Contributor

Hi, everyone,

This semester is starting out poorly for me. I depended on SpeedGrader on my iPad to create and upload audio comments on student papers, and six months or so ago the process was working perfectly.

But now my iPad Air 2, updated to iOS 10.2, shows a consistent error when I try to "post" an audio comment. The comment can be created in the app, and I can even play it back, but I get the red X of death when I click on Post. I've rebooted the iPad, uninstalled and reinstalled SpeedGrader, but nothing seems to help. 

I posted a question about this on December 27, 2016, and created a ticket with Canvas support, but so far nothing seemingly has happened.

What I don't know is whether it's just me, or whether others of you are having the same issue.

So:

1. Are any of you encountering the same issue?

2. Can someone shed some light on what is happening and how the problem might be resolved?

Thanks so much for any help you can give!

Cheerily,

Dan

1 Solution
rseilham
Community Champion

The 2.1.2 release of SpeedGrader is now available and it fixes this media issue. I suggest you update your device and post back here if you have any other issues. Thanks!

View solution in original post