cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet your CSM Team: Alicia Buxton

Meet your CSM Team: Alicia Buxton

344904_Alicia.png

What do you like the most about being a Customer Success Manager?

• I enjoy working with customers and learning about what their institutions or organizations specialize in. It’s awesome to see all the amazing programs available!

What is your background coming to Instructure? 

• I worked in higher education in both student services and teaching for 12 years prior to coming to Instructure. Now I still teach as an adjunct professor but my primary focus is being a CSM. 

What is your favorite thing about working for Instructure?

• The people I get to work with. They are incredible and make everyday fun!

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?

• Pay off my student loans and my car lol. Then I’d buy a house, take a vacation, and put enough money away to put my kids through college. 

What is your favorite cuisine?

• I absolutely love Mexican food!

What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?

• Right out of high school I was an armored guard so I’ve been in armored trucks before surrounded by more money than I’ll probably ever have myself. All I remember thinking (because I had to carry all of it) is “it’s so heavy!”. 

What was the first thing you bought with your own money?

• In my first job in high school, I remember spending my first paycheck at clothes in Vanity with my best friend. 

What is the first concert you attended?

• Big and Rich at the Montana State Fair when I was 17. 

What was your favorite toy or item as a kid?

• My favorite toy when I was a kid was a teddy bear named Harvey that my dad gave me. I actually still have it and have since given it to my kids. 

Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?

• The south of France. It’s incredibly beautiful and I hope to explore more of the Mediterranean coast someday!
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎04-15-2020 10:03 AM
Updated by: