cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Training for Faculty/Adjuncts

I am the Canvas Admin/Online Learning Director/Instructional Designer at a small, private college. We have just adopted Canvas and faculty/adjuncts love it! What I need now is training over the summer for my faculty/staff. We don't necessarily want to pay big bucks for the pre-packaged solutions, and I can do the training on my own. What I would like to know is what kinds of ideas/strategies have you implemented to train your instructors?

149 Replies
Highlighted

rcarney@instructure.com​, could you please send that to me as well?

Highlighted

Could you send me the link also?  Thank you!

Highlighted

kate.hill@ccuniversity.edu, I'll send you a message with the download link for the course once we've fixed our links and cleaned everything up! 🙂

Highlighted

I will send it to the email you have in your profile brendaa@stedwards.edu

Highlighted

HI Renee - will you send me the link as well?  Thanks so much!

Highlighted

On its way

Highlighted

Hi Renee,

I'd love a copy of the Canvas Challenge as well! Thanks!

Highlighted

Soon we will have this available in a Resources section - for now, feel free to download the most recent update (April 30, 2015) here

Let me know if you have any questions!

Highlighted

Hi rcarney@instructure.com​,

Is this version of the "Instructor Orientation" the updated one or will there be another one coming that will be more updated?

Thanks!

-Emily

Highlighted

This is the updated version of the Canvas Challenge!  It is the first of the courses to be updated with the new community link.  We're working on the others!